Thecla Kwak '48 Memorial Scholarship
- Application Deadline:
- January 20, 2020
- Amount Range:
- Dr. Sheryl O'Sullivan
The Thecla Kwak '48 Memorial Scholarship is open to admitted female undergraduate students in the Education Department. The scholarship is funded by donations in honor of the Thecla Kwak, an alumna of Saint Xavier College.
The committee of the Thecla Kwak Scholarship seeks to honor Thecla Kwak by helping an admitted Education Department female undergraduate student who possesses the critical qualities of service, integrity and respect.
Exact amount of tuition grants depends on available funds from endowment and individual student's account status. Please check with Financial Aid before applying.
- All files, including the application, must be submitted no later than January 20 at 5 p.m.
- Applicants must be female undergraduate students in education.
- Applicants must complete the online application form below.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Applicants must submit an essay (double-spaced, one to two pages). Please provide specific examples of how you embrace the values of service, integrity and respect and how they relate to your plans for working in the field of education. Upload the essay with the application.
- Complete applications will include the application form and the essay. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
The online application form is now closed.