Sister Gabrielle McShane Memorial Scholarship
- Application Deadline:
- See Below
- Amount Range:
- Up to $1,500 per year
- Greg Coutts
The Sister Gabrielle McShane Memorial Scholarship was established by Sister Venardine Obertin and Sister Simeon O'Donohue in honor of Sister Gabrielle (emerita music faculty member). This scholarship is renewable.
- Available in all areas of applied music study
- Incoming students majoring in music
- A minimum 2.5 GPA upon admission to Saint Xavier University
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 each semester.
- Awards based on talent and potential as a successful music major
- Awarded by music faculty after required audition.