Our project timelines should be considered as a guide to assist you in planning accordingly the time needed to properly promote your event or news.
Please be mindful and provide adequate time for us to fulfill your request, as well as give yourself the appropriate amount of time to successfully promote to your target audience(s).
UR Project Timelines
Please print the UR Project Timelines (PDF) document or view the timelines below.
- All design projects are subject to one design change request and two rounds of prooﬁng before they are entered back into the pipeline and given a new timeline.
- University Relations recommends completed and approved text/information be submitted with your project request to help keep with project timelines.
- All print and web text will follow the University-wide Content Style Guide.
- Rush projects will be accepted only when there is time to accommodate the project; otherwise, projects that don't allow adequate time are subject to rejection.
- All outside vendors need to be selected or approved by University Relations
- All use of the SXU logo must be approved by University Relations.
- University Relations will promote events but is not expected to attend all campus events.
Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, unless otherwise stated below, and you will receive a response and expected timeline within 24 hours.
Please note that this time does not include proofreading and time to print.
|Flyers (8 1/2 x 11)||2 weeks|
|Invitations||4 weeks before mailing*|
|Logo Design||2 weeks|
|Mailing Lists||1-2 weeks **|
|Posters (11 x 17)||2 weeks|
*Mailing with nonprofit stamps takes three additional weeks to post.
|Flyer/Postcard/Form||1-2 business days|
|3 or 4 Panel Standard Brochure||2-3 business days|
|4 to 8 Page e-Newsletter||3-5 business days|
|Anything Larger||5-7 business days|
|Bulk Emails||1 week*|
|OU Approvals||2-3 business days|
|e-Newsletters||4 weeks (at least)*|
|Email Template||3 business days|
|Email/Web Page Headers||2-3 business days|
|Registration Form Creation||2 weeks (at least)**|
*Requests must be submitted through the correct form.
|Social Media Timelines|
|Facebook Event Page||2-3 weeks in advance|
|Social Media Post||2-3 days in advance*|
*Content and any visuals must be included in the request for consideration.
|Digital Screens Timelines|
|Digital Monitor Slide||2 weeks|
|Photo and Video Timelines|
Requests will be serviced in the order of which they are received. Due to the extensive process involved in producing photo and video projects, Production Services reserves the right to alter the date of completion based on project requirements and workload at the time. Please consult Production Services at email@example.com with questions regarding specific projects.