Students will have two options to complete the TEAS exam requirement:
- Students are encouraged to take the remote proctored exam. For details, visit the
ATI TEAS Online Remote Proctored Exam.
- ATI -- the creator of the ATI TEAS Exam -- is partnering with Proctorio to virtually proctor the TEAS Exam, allowing you to take the exam from nearly anywhere with a strong internet connection.
- Proctorio is a remote proctoring platform that uses machine learning to proctor students from wherever they may be. The remote proctored ATI TEAS Exam offers a variety of secure exam settings including video, audio, and screen recording designed to maintain the integrity of the assessment and ensure uncompromised exam results.
- View instructions on how to take the ATI Remote Proctored Exam (PDF).
- Limited in-person exam opportunities are available. If you prefer an in-person exam, email academictestingFREESXU. We will provide you the available dates. All exams will begin promptly at 9 a.m.
Please see the information below about the TEAS Exam:
- You must select a test date and pay the non-refundable $50.00 registration fee with a credit card.
- The $65.00 TEAS Exam fee must be paid on the day of the exam by way of credit card only, using any of the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. ($69.06 with tax)
- The total for taking a TEAS Exam at SXU is $115.00.
Due to the circumstances with COVID-19, Saint Xavier will only be testing current students and students who plan to enroll in the nursing program. We ask that you reach out to academictestingFREESXU to request information on available dates.