With an increasing focus on health and wellness within our society, there is a demand
for qualified professionals to help those who seek to improve their quality of life.
Exercise Science will teach you not only the science behind how the body works, but more importantly how to apply that science to help you make a difference in someone's life. Career opportunities are personal training, physical therapist, strength and conditioning and various other roles in the health and wellness industry.
- A state-of-the-art Human Performance Lab
- NSCA approved curriculum
- Ability to critically think, problem solve
- Expert faculty members who are passionate about their students' success
- Continual curriculum updates to ensure quality education
Students will obtain:
- Knowledge in anatomy, biomechanics and exercise physiology
- Nutrition and exercise programming
- Basic expertise of human movement and the physiology of specific exercises and activities
- Understanding of kinesiology concepts through effective analyses
- Proficiency in diverse populations, a professional attitude and ethical behavior
You may also obtain an Exercise Science minor in 19 credit hours.