B.S. or B.A. in Secondary Education
Completion of the program leads to a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree and prepares candidates to pursue an Illinois Professional Educators License with an endorsement in one of the following content areas:
Secondary Education (9 -12)
To qualify for a degree in secondary education, candidates must complete the following requirements:
- maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 and grades of C or better in all coursework
- select a major in an approved subject area
- complete all courses in their major
- complete required education courses, plus the University core and certification requirements
Please view the admission requirements page, as well as the program requirements and course descriptions in the SXU Academic Catalog for additional information.
Want to know more about undergraduate programs at Saint Xavier University? Please fill out the form below!
Contact the Office of Admission
- Toll Free: 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798)
- Fax: 773-298-3076
- Email: admissionFREESXU
- M-F: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Meet the Faculty
Asst Professorial Lecturer