The SXU Online Bookstore
The SXU Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online!
Students may visit the website to order textbooks online to be shipped to their homes while digital course material access is emailed. The bookstore also sells branded merchandise, course supplies and other items.
The bookstore also sells branded merchandise, course supplies and other items. Please note, if you are not a student, you must must either create a textbookx account or check out as a guest to order merchandise. You will not be able to log in with your SXU NetID.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students and professors while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
Return Your Rental Books
For students who ordered textbooks from the physical on-campus SXU Bookstore for spring
2021 courses, textbooks can be returned in person at the on-campus bookstore during business hours.
Rentals are due back to the bookstore by no later than May 21 to avoid late fees and
other charges. Please check Follett's bookstore website for the latest hours and rental return information.
To ship textbooks back to the store, shipping is at your expense and selecting a trackable service is recommended. To ensure your rental return is correctly processed, please follow the steps below to generate your rental packing slip:
- Sign in to your bookstore account using the original email address you used to rent the textbooks. (If you haven't set up or forgot your password, click "Forgot Password?" to reset and follow the instructions; then click "My Account" and next "Rentals.")
- Upon sign in, you'll be directed to the "Rentals" page in "My Account."
- Scroll down to view "Rental History." Click the "Return by Mail" link and a pop-up will open.
- Follow the steps to print your packing slip. Print two copies: one to go in your box and another to take to your shipping carrier.
- Take note of your tracking number (if provided by the carrier). You will receive an email confirmation when your rental return is processed.
For more information, please contact Auxiliary Services at 773-298-3379 or email@example.com.
What does the Online Bookstore offer?
- Quick ordering process -- complete your entire order in FIVE minutes
- New, used, eBook and rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Post and sell any textbook on Marketplace -- you name the price
- Pay for textbooks with approved financial aid
- School spirit merchandise like clothing, hats and more
Visit the Website and Order Online
All courses, required materials and pricing options are displayed on a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your student account.
Complete Your Order in THREE Simple Steps:
- Log in with your SXU netID. (Please note only students registered for classes can log in.)
- Select textbooks.
- Check out and deliver!
Order early to take advantage of the great savings opportunities and free delivery