SXU Resources for Students
Below are some SXU resources for students.
SXU Campus Ministry
- Campus Ministry can provide you with the resources and opportunities you'll need for religious and spiritual growth during your time at Saint Xavier University.
SXU CANVAS Resources and SupportCanvas is Saint Xavier University current Learning Management System (LMS), allowing students to access course materials and collaborate with their classmates and instructors online. Please watch the video tutorials to familiarize yourself with Canvas.
Getting Started with Canvas Part I
Getting Started with Canvas Part II
If you have any Canvas questions, you may try:
- Canvas Support hotline: 1-855-965-2293 (24/7)
- Live chat: Access the Livechat website for immediate assistance.
- Center for Instructional Design and Academic Technology (CIDAT) provides both face-to-face and online software training to students, send them an
email and they will help to master the software or technology tools:
- For software training, please submit a hub ticket for Canvas and other technology/software training support.
SXU Learning Center/Writing Studio
- Whether you are excited by a new subject and want to know more, need assistance with an assignment or paper or are having trouble mastering the course content of a subject, the Learning Center/Writing Studio office is available to provide assistance. This service is provided free of charge to currently enrolled students of SXU. Visit their website to see how to schedule a writing tutor session. Please visit Learning Center/Writing Studio website for more information.
- The SXU Library provides students with access to information resources, facilitates their use, and
reinforces the University values of academic integrity and lifelong learning.
- For general questions about donations, hours, services, or resources, call 1-773-298-3352.
- For research assistance, call 1-773-298-3364.
- If you have a comment or suggestion, please email them at email@example.com
- For information technology questions, contact The Hub at 773-298-HELP (4357).