SXU Resources for Students
Below are some SXU resources for students.
SXU Campus Ministry
- Campus Ministry can provide you with the resources and opportunities you'll need for religious and spiritual growth during your time at Saint Xavier University.
SXU CANVAS Support
- Canvas is Saint Xavier University current Learning Management System (LMS), which
is the platform that your instructors deliver online classes. If you need to schedule
a training session about Canvas, please email SXU CIDAT (see below); if you have any
technical questions, you may try:
- Canvas Support hotline: 1-855-965-2293 (24/7)
- Live chat: Access the Livechat website for immediate assistance.
- Center for Instructional Design and Academic Technology (CIDAT) provides both face-to-face and online software training to students, send them an
email and they will help to master the software or technology tools:
- For software training, please submit a hub ticket for Canvas and other technology/software training support.
SXU Learning Center/Writing Studio
- Whether you are excited by a new subject and want to know more, need assistance with an assignment or paper or are having trouble mastering the course content of a subject, the Learning Center/Writing Studio office is available to provide assistance. This service is provided free of charge to currently enrolled students of SXU. Visit their website to see how to schedule a writing tutor session. Please visit Learning Center/Writing Studio website for more information.
- The SXU Library provides students with access to information resources, facilitates their use, and
reinforces the University values of academic integrity and lifelong learning.
- For general questions about donations, hours, services, or resources, call 1-773-298-3352.
- For research assistance, call 1-773-298-3364.
- If you have a comment or suggestion, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information technology questions, contact The Hub at 773-298-HELP (4357).