Technology Day 2019
In partnership with the Learning Center, the Center for Instructional Design and Academic Technology invites Saint Xavier University faculty to attend the Eighth Annual Technology Day: Educator and Learner on August 19, 2019.
On this Technology Day, we honor the University core value by presenting topics that address the educator's dual role as a Learner for Life. Sessions will be conducted by the Instructional Design Team, the Information Technology Department, the SXU Library Department, and guest faculty. The schedule is as follows:
- Welcome Breakfast, 8-9 a.m.
- Session I, 9-9:45 a.m.
- Session II, 10-10:45 a.m.
- Session III, 11-11:45 a.m.
The day includes three tracks designed to bring instructors together to discuss ways in which we can expand our pedagogies and technology toolkit.
- Pedagogical Innovation for face-to-face, online and hybrid classes
- Making the Most of your Learning Management System
- The Library and Information Handling
- Tools for Online Teaching
- OER Tech Tool Workshops