Virtual Visit Week
Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 10 a.m.
Students and families are encouraged to attend a series of Virtual Visit Week kickoff sessions on the morning of Sunday, March 21.
Sessions will include:
- Welcome and Admission Overview
- Financial Aid: Financial Aid Options and Understanding Your Award Letter*
- Student Panel: Experience SXU Through the Eyes of Current Students
- Optional Residence Life Session: Live in the Center of it All!
*Sessions available in English and Spanish
Academic and Special Interest Sessions
Attend as many as you like based on your interests!
Monday, March 22, 2021
- Art, Art Secondary Education, Music, Music Education and Music Performance
- Biology, Biology Pre-Health (Pre-Med) and Biology Secondary Education
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Math Education and Actuarial Science
- Communication, Psychology, and Film and Media Studies
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- Criminal Justice, Sociology, Anthropology (minor), Social Work (minor), African American Studies (minor) and Middle Eastern Studies (minor)
- Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Middle Level Education, Special Education (minor) and Teaching English as a Second Language - TESOL (minor)
- History/Social Science, Social Science Secondary Education, International Studies, Political Science, Political Communication and Advocacy, Digital Humanities (minor), Latin American Studies (minor) and Pre-Law
- English, English Secondary Education, Language and Literature, Spanish, Spanish Education and Religious Studies
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- Accounting and Finance
- Business, Digital Marketing, Hospitality Management and Management
Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Exercise Science and Sports and Fitness Administration
Saturday, March 27, 2021
- Undecided students
Monday, March 29, 2021
- Emerging Scholars (mentoring program for African American students)
- Honors Program
- Campus Ministry