Saint Xavier University (SXU) and select community colleges are thrilled to offer transfer partnership agreements, referred to as The Guaranteed Admission Agreement, or the Dual Degree Partnership which is offered to Prairie State College (PSC) students.
SXU and the community colleges see this as a means of increasing access to and success in educational programs for all students. The purpose of these transfer agreements is to provide full-time students an excellent pathway to earn quality, accessible and affordable associate and bachelor's degrees. There is a strong commitment between SXU and your community college to facilitate the transfer and degree completion of students. Students who participate in the Guaranteed Admission Agreement or the Dual Degree Partnership have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
To qualify for the transfer partnership agreement, you must be a full-time student who has completed 12-45 credit hours and is in good academic standing at one of our partner community colleges. Students who in enroll in the transfer partnership agreement are encouraged to complete an associate degree at their community college and then transfer to SXU. These students will be able to take advantage of many program benefits, including the following:
- Admission to SXU will be guaranteed. Although Nursing majors do not qualify for this partnership agreement, you can still benefit from direct guidance from your SXU contact.
- Students will receive on-campus access to SXU transfer resources including personalized advising to develop a plan to complete your degrees in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Students will be given every consideration for financial assistance and be eligible for one or more scholarships at SXU. Those participating in the transfer partnership agreement will be awarded the Preferred Partnership Scholarship and have the opportunity to apply for the Full-Time Scholarship.
- Students who earn a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA are eligible to apply to SXU's Honors program.
- Students will be invited to special events and workshops in support of their college transition and academic success.
- Nursing, Education and Communication Science Disorder students may need to transfer prior to degree completion to ensure progression in the major.
If you're interested in learning more about the Guaranteed Admission Agreement or the Dual Degree Partnership, please contact the Office of Admission at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) or email@example.com.