The Graham School of Management offers a Bachelor of Business Administration Fast-Track degree.The program assumes students will have already completed an associate degree or its equivalent. Students participating in this program must meet the same program requirements and adhere to the same policy requirements listed for Graham School of Management students.
General Education Transfer Policy
All transfer students must take ACSU 101: Transfer Student Orientation. It is a one-on-one orientation, for no cost and carries zero credit hours. This is a graduation requirement for transfer students.
Transfer students with fewer than 30 hours
All requirements of the general education curriculum.
Transfer students with more than 30 hours
Students who have completed the Illinois Articulation Initiative General Education Core Curriculum (IAI/GECC) requirements (37-41 hours) must take the courses identified below. The following additional mission-based courses must be taken at SXU in order to fulfill their general education requirements:
- PHIL 150: The Examined Life
- One religious studies course
Students have the opportunity to qualify for SXU's IAI/GECC Articulation Agreement as long as the majority of the general education core has been met prior to transferring. Any remaining general education courses may be taken from Saint Xavier University. All other transfer students will be evaluated on an individual basis in terms of SXU general education requirements.
To receive a Bachelor of Business Administration Fast-Track degree, students must complete the University general education requirements, Graham School of Management core business requirements, and the elective courses.
University's adult general education core requirements.
- ACCT 210: Financial Accounting
- ACCT 211: Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 220: Business Law OR MGMT 223: Legal Environment of Business
- BANA 130: Essential Business Computations
- BANA 251: Software for Business Analytics
- ECON 202: Principles of Economics
- MATH 132: Business Statistics
Business Core Requirements
- BANA 320: Service Operations Management
- BUSP 201: Achieving Career Excellence
- ENGL 224: Professional Writing and Communication
- FINC 300: Principles of Finance
- MGMT 380: Business, Ethics, and Society
- MGMT 390: Business Strategy
- MKTG 300: Principles of Marketing
- MKTG 311: Managing Service Excellence
- MKTG 351: Digital Commerce
In order to complete their requirements, fast-track business students must choose five approved business electives totaling 15 credit hours whose options include but are not limited to:
- BANA 350: Business Analytics
- BANA 351: Project Management
- MGMT 310: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- MGMT 330: Diversity in Organizations
- MGMT 364: Entrepreneurship
- MGMT 365: Professional Sales Management
- MGMT 370: Organizational Behavior
- MKTG 350: Digital Marketing
- MKTG 355: Social Media Marketing
- MKTG 361: Digital Marketing Research
- MKTG 380: Marketing Strategy
General Note for Bachelor of Business Administration Fast-Track Major
At least 18 hours in the Business Administration Fast-Track major must be completed at Saint Xavier University. Completion of an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, IAI-GEC program or SXU general education program is required.