Students electing to complete the Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a business concentration must complete the University general education requirements, Graham School of Management core business requirements, and the required concentration courses. Business concentrations include accounting, digital marketing, finance, hospitality management and management.
In order to graduate, a student must have a cumulative business major grade-point average of 2.0 or higher and no more than two D's in business courses.
Freshman/Sophomore Level Classes
- ACCT 210: Financial Accounting
- ACCT 211: Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 220 Business Law (accounting majors) OR MGMT 223: Legal Environment of Business (other majors)
- BANA 130: Essential Business Computations
- BANA 251: Software for Business Analytics
- BUSP 101: Business Matters
- ECON 202 Principles of Economics
- MATH 132: Business Statistics
Junior/Senior Level Classes
- BANA 320: Service Operations Management
- BUSP 201: Achieving Career Excellence
- ENGL 224: Professional Writing and Communication
- FINC 300: Principles of Finance
- MGMT 380: Business, Ethics, and Society
- MGMT 390: Business Strategy
- MKTG 300: Principles of Marketing
- MKTG 311: Managing Service Excellence
- MKTG 351: Digital Commerce
Suggested sequential schedules of classes are available in a student's academic plan. Students are responsible for following proper sequences and observing prerequisites.