Admission Resources for Parents
Welcome to Saint Xavier University! As you and your family embark on the college selection process, the Office of Admission wants to help make the process as smooth as possible. Here on the Parent and Guardian Resource page, families can browse the Saint Xavier website for information on the application process, financial aid and scholarship opportunities, the next steps for an admitted student and much more.
- Review the Application Process - Take a look at the steps need to apply to SXU including our new test-blind policy for fall 2021 freshman applicants.
- Visit SXU - Take a tour of our beautiful 74-acre campus. Student-led tours are offered Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Attend a Campus Visit Event - We hope you will visit with us often. Join us for some upcoming events.
- Learn about Scholarship Opportunities - Students are eligible for merit scholarships based on their academic profile. There is no special application required. Students are awarded their merit scholarship upon admission to the University. Other scholarship opportunities are available as well.
- Explore Your Financial Aid Options - Saint Xavier is committed to making education affordable. Through generous scholarships and need-based aid opportunities, students have many options to finance their education.
- Discover our Quality Academic Programs - Witha variety of academic programs, accreditations, and caring faculty, Saint Xavier provides a quality educational experience and prepares students for successful careers.
- Update Your Contact Information - Make sure your contact information is up to date. We will keep you informed about deadlines, next steps in the enrollment process, and upcoming events!
- Take the Next Steps to Enroll - Once your student is admitted to SXU and makes a final college decision, discover the next steps needed to enroll.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Admission at 773-298-3050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to assisting you throughout this exciting time.
Associate Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Apply online via the SXU application for admission or the Common Application.
- Request official high school transcript and send to:
Office of Admission
3700 West 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
- Request your official ACT or SAT score(s), unless included on high school transcript. (ACT school code = 1134, SAT school code = 1708)
Prospective Students: To keep you and your family/guardian informed on your next steps
in the enrollment process, you are encouraged to complete the short form so that we
may update our records accordingly. If you have any questions, please contact us at