public safety at a glance
When in doubt, Shout it out
Saint Xavier University's Public Safety serves the students, faculty, staff and visitors of the University. Public Safety is committed to the highest quality of protective services in order to maintain and improve our unique education environment and quality of life.
- Protect and Patrols Campus 24 Hours
- Vehicle Assistance Lockout and Battery Jump
- Reports Fire and Safety Hazards
- Room Lockout Assistance
- Emergency Calls
- Protective Escort Assistance
- Help Maintain Order in Residence
- University Shuttle
- Lost and Found
- Walk in groups when late at night.
- Beware of your surroundings.
- Register for emergency text alerts via mySXU Self-Service.
- Let someone know if you are going out for the evening.
- Emergency Telephones that automatically call the Public Dispatch Center 24 hours a day are located at various locations throughout campus.