Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to apply for housing at SXU:
- On-campus housing at SXU is assigned on a first come, first-served basis according to the date your housing application is received by the Office of Residence Life.
- Complete the housing application online by logging in to eRezLife using your net-ID and password. Your net-ID and password were sent in your admission decision packet at the time of your admission to Saint Xavier University. For login assistance, please contact The Hub.
- After you have logged in to eRezLife, click on the Housing Overview tab on the left side and then click Apply Now. You will be required to complete both the housing profile and housing profile questions before proceeding to the housing application form. As you complete the housing application online, please make sure to read all the instructions, terms and conditions. The terms of the housing application are legally-binding agreement between the student and the university. All students living on campus are required to have a meal plan.
- The housing application may be canceled without penalty provided a room assignment has not been made. A room selection lottery will take place each July for new first-year residents.
- Review the current rate sheet online. Housing rates for 2019-2020 are available on the Residence Life page.
- To cancel your housing application, submit a Withdrawal Form through eRezLife. The withdrawal form is found under the Students, Residence Life menu. If you cancel your contract once submitted, you will not receive a refund of the deposit. Please refer to the housing contract terms and conditions for complete information.