Apply for Housing
Follow the steps below to apply for housing at SXU:
- Please complete your housing agreement as soon as possible. On-campus housing at SXU is assigned on a first come, first-served basis according to the date your housing contract and deposit are received by the Office of Residence Life.
- Fill out the housing contract online by logging in to your mySXU student portal account. Your net-ID and password were sent in your admission decision packet at the time of your admission to Saint Xavier University. For login assistance, please contact The Hub.
- After you have logged in to mySXU, click on Admission Information under the Self-Service Prospective Students menu. (The Self-Service menu is located in the left column of page). Select the Tuition/Housing Deposit/Housing Contract link. Proceed by selecting the Housing Deposit or Tuition and Housing Deposit link if you wish to submit both at this time.
- A non-refundable $150 deposit is required in order to process your housing contract. You will have the opportunity to make this deposit online when you submit your contract, or it can be submitted via check in person or through the mail. Contact Residence Life for mailing information.
- The housing contract is a legally-binding agreement between the student and the university. As you complete the housing contract online, please make sure to read all the instructions, terms and conditions. All students living on campus are required to have a meal plan.
- Review the current rate sheet online. Housing rates for 2019-2020 are available on the Residence Life web page.
- To cancel your housing contract, provide the Office of Residence Life with written notice as soon as possible or complete an online form through mySXU. The withdrawal form is found under the Students, Residence Life menu. If you cancel your contract once submitted, you will not receive a refund of the deposit. Please refer to the housing contract terms and conditions for complete information.