Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Housing Withdrawal Process

Resident students are responsible for all housing and food fees unless they officially withdraw either in the Office of Residence Life or through the Housing Withdrawal Form. Housing and food charges are pro-rated from move-in day through the 10th day of term for the respective semester. After the 10th day, the student resident is responsible for all semester fees.

If a resident is also leaving the University, the course withdrawal form should be submitted. University withdrawal details can be found at Withdrawal and Tuition Refunds.