Navigate at Saint Xavier University
Navigate helps students stay connected, access what they need, and tracks progress and involvement so individuals tell their story once. With Navigate students will be able to:
- Schedule appointments with departments across the University.
- View their class schedule.
- Access SXU resources.
- Explore careers interests.
- Join study groups with peers.
- Manage their to-do list.
- View holds on their accounts.
- Communicate with coaches, advisors, and professors.
Students can download Navigate on the App Store or get it on Google Play Store. Students will use their SXU credentials to log in. If you need assistance, please reach out to navigateFREESXU. Faculty and staff will NOT be able to use the app and will need to login using the link provided in the staff and faculty section of this site.
Navigate Student FAQs
Navigate is free to use and download for SXU students.
Navigate is used by students, faculty, and staff to provide coordinated care and support to students.
Information is updated on a nightly basis. Please allow about 24 hours for changes to reflect in Navigate.
Navigate is accessible to students enrolled in classes at SXU for the current or upcoming terms. Please double-check your SXU credentials for accuracy. If issues persist, please email navigateFREESXU.
If the app freezes or is not running optimally, please hard close and reopen the app.
Students can adjust their notification settings by visiting "Notification Settings" under the "Account" tab in Navigate.
The University including its staff may reach out to you by text message through the Navigate app. You may also receive appointment notifications and reminders through email and or text. Students may opt of out receiving text messages.
Only undecided and pre-clinical nursing students will be able to schedule advising appointments during PHASE 1 (starting April 17). In the meantime, reach out to your advisor directly through email to schedule an appointment if they do not have availability built out in Navigate.
Only admitted students will be able to use Navigate to schedule appointments.
Staff and Faculty can use Navigate to:
- Eliminate and bridge deficiencies in existing systems.
- Centralize sources of student information to provide a holistic view.
- Provide consistent modeling for broadened communication and appointment scheduling.
- See referral history to ensure students are using resources as instructed.
- Leverage data to anticipate retention risks and provide targeted intervention.
- Develop strategic relationships with students and provide mentorship.
accessing Navigate - Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff will not be able to access Navigate using the mobile app or same link provided to students. Instead, Faculty and staff will access Navigate by using the following link: https://sxu.campus.eab.com. Students should NOT use this link.