Thank you for your interest in Saint Xavier University! Please select and click on the appropriate application below. There are no application fees to apply.
First-Year Student (Freshman)
Current high school students or recent high school graduates have multiple options to apply. Note: Programs for first-year students are available at our Chicago campus only.
- You may complete our Freshman Online Application, or
- If you received an invitation to apply using our Priority Student Application, simply follow the links in one of the emails you received, or
- You may apply to Saint Xavier using the Common Application.
Students who have attended another college or university or adult students returning to college to complete their bachelor's degree should complete our Transfer/Adult Student Application. Programs vary by campus location - Chicago, Chicago Police Academy (Chicago Police officers only), and online.
Graduate Student (individuals holding a bachelor's degree)
Students who have, or will have, completed their bachelor's degree by the time they start their program, and who wish to pursue a master degree, graduate certificate, teacher licensure, or education endorsement must complete our Graduate Student Application.
Students wishing to pursue the following graduate programs must apply as directed below:
Campus-based graduate program in Speech Language Pathology: CSDCAS Student Application.
Campus-based graduate programs or certificates in Nursing listed below: NursingCAS Student Application.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Certificate - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner Special Entry Option - For RN's without a BSN
Online graduate programs or certificates in Nursing listed below: Online Nursing Student Application.
- Nursing Clinical Leadership
- Nursing Educator
- Nursing Executive Leadership
- Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing - Clinical Leadership
- Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing - Nursing Educator