Thank you for your interest in Saint Xavier University! Please select and click on the appropriate application below. There are no application fees to apply.
First-Year Student (Freshman)
Current high school students or recent high school graduates have multiple options to apply. Note: Programs for first-year students are available at our Chicago campus only.
- You may complete our Freshman Online Application, or
- If you received an invitation to apply using our Priority Student Application, simply follow the links in one of the emails you received, or
- You may apply to Saint Xavier using the Common Application.
Students who have attended another college or university or adult students returning to college to complete their bachelor's degree should complete our Transfer/Adult Student Application. Programs vary by campus location - Chicago, Orland Park, Chicago Police Academy (Chicago Police officers only), and online.
Students who have completed a bachelor's degree and wish to pursue a master's degree, graduate certificate, or endorsement are encouraged to apply as directed below:
- To apply to a campus-based graduate program (Chicago Campus, Orland Park Campus, Chicago Police Academy (for Chicago Police officers only), please complete the Graduate Student Application.
- To apply to an online graduate program, certificate, or endorsement in Business or Education, please complete the Graduate Student Application and select "online (graduate programs)" from the list of available locations.
- To apply to an online graduate program or certificate in Nursing, please complete the Online Nursing Student Application.