Thank you for your interest in Saint Xavier University! Please select and click on the appropriate application below. There are no application fees to apply.
First-Year Student (Freshman)
Current high school students or recent high school graduates have multiple options to apply. Note: Programs for first-year students are available at our Chicago campus only.
- You may complete our Freshman Online Application, or
- If you received an invitation to apply using our Priority Student Application, simply follow the links in one of the emails you received, or
- You may apply to Saint Xavier using the Common Application.
(NOTE: Our Transfer/Adult application system will change on Thursday, April 26, 2018. If you start an application prior to Thursday, please submit it by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, April 25.)
Students who have attended another college or university or adult students returning to college to complete their bachelor's degree should complete our Transfer/Adult Student Application. Programs vary by campus location - Chicago, Orland Park, Chicago Police Academy (Chicago Police officers only), and online.
Students who have completed a bachelor's degree and wish to pursue a master's degree, graduate certificate, or endorsement are encouraged to apply as directed below:
- To apply to a campus-based graduate program (Chicago Campus, Orland Park Campus, Chicago Police Academy (for Chicago Police officers only), please complete the Graduate Student Application.
- To apply to an online graduate program, certificate, or endorsement in Business or Education, please complete the Graduate Student Application and select "online (graduate programs)" from the list of available locations.
- To apply to an online graduate program or certificate in Nursing, please complete the Online Nursing Student Application.