SXU Athlete Physicals
The SXU Health Center will be completing many of the athlete physicals this year and in the future. Please review the information below:
- The Health Center has reserved three days for SXU athlete physicals in 2013:
- August 12, 2013 (football)
- August 13, 2013 (other fall sports)
- September 3, 2013 (winter/spring sports)
- However, if you are in the area and would like to beat the crowds and come earlier, the Health Center is open all summer. Please call to make an appointment at (773) 298-3712.
- You are not required to have your physical done through the Health Center, but if you choose to go through your own provider we ask that you use our forms (see below). When the physical is completed, the signed forms should be given to the athletic department.
- When you come for your physical, please bring your ID (a driver's license or Cougar Card) and your insurance card. We accept all insurances at the SXU Health Center.
Forms to be Completed
- Health History: Please choose the appropriate form (male or female). You can fill it out ahead of time.
- Physical Exam: All Athletes (male or female) should have their provider fill out the SXU Athlete Physical Exam form (PDF) to clear them to participate in athletics.