Mother Paulita Morris, R.S.M. Mission Award
The Mother Paulita Morris, R.S.M., Student Mission Award recognizes a student whose exemplary service and leadership both at Saint Xavier and in other educational, civic, and religious communities, beyond SXU have embodied the university's core values and it's Catholic/Mercy mission in ways that contribute to making SXU a better place to study and learn. The award will be presented on Mission Day.
Candidates must be currently enrolled Saint Xavier University students carrying a minimum of six credit hours.
- Has a cumulative grade-point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Demonstrates past Saint Xavier University student leadership efforts as well as church and civic community service efforts.
Who May Nominate
Nominations are encouraged from fellow students, faculty members, staff members. Potential awardees may nominate themselves. Nominations must be submitted to the Office for Mission and Heritage, Mercy Ministry Center, Front Desk.
- Fill out the nomination form.
- The Coordinator of Mission Programming will notify students of their nomination for the award.
- The Selection Committee reviews all materials and submits a recommendation which is forwarded to the University president for a final decision.
Further information, if needed, is available by calling Jenny DeVivo, Ph.D., at 773-341-5734 or email at email@example.com.
|2019||Bryson Ezra Doyle
|2006||Adeeb F. Odeh|
Laura Le Compte
|2002||Lee Ann Steinfeldt|
|1997||Julie Anne Wogan|
|1995||Bruce Good Hunter, Jr.|
|1990||Margaret Rose McDonnell|
|1988||Mary Carol Bond|
|1986||Regina M. Pence|
|1985||RoseMarie A. Gould|