There are over 40,000 Saint Xavier University living in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of where they live, we hope all of our graduates consider Saint Xavier as "home."
The Saint Xavier University National Alumni Association was created to help graduates keep in touch with each other and provide meaningful benefits for alumni. All graduates of SXU are already members of the National Alumni Association.
Membership in the association is free and all alumni are eligible to participate in a variety of events and activities and access many special resources and services.
Other Benefits Include
- Opportunities to network, socialize and remain active members of the SXU community.
- The Center for SUCCESS assists with resumes and employment opportunities.
- The SXU Health Center is available to provide health services for you and your family.
- Continue "learning for life" with our course auditing privileges ($25 per course registration required; course materials and lab fees not included).
- CPR instruction, basic and BLS, are available at discounted pricing. Call 773-298-3712 for information.
- Library privileges with a valid SXU netID.
- Alumni can use the library's computers on campus to access our databases and electronic books. Licensing agreements with database publishers and vendors preclude the off-campus use of our databases and e-books by alumni. Alumni who have registered for new ID cards can access our databases from the library workstations. Alumni who have not registered with the University can use a variety of public domain tools from off-campus and should contact their public libraries, which often offer significant full-text databases from homes once users register for a public library card.
- SXU Books: With a valid Cougar Card, alumni and staff can borrow an unlimited number of books from the SXU Library. The borrowing period is eight weeks, and items may be renewed once. Four movies from the library may be borrowed for 14 days, and items may not be renewed.
- Non-SXU Books: Alumni must contact their local public library for non-SXU books rather than utilizing the I-Share consortial libraries delivery system.
- Alumni will not be able to obtain state-wide books using our I-Share or ILL systems. Alumni will need to request non-SXU books through their public libraries.
- Eligibility for membership in Northwest Community Credit Union at SXU, the student-run on-campus credit union. Call 847-647-1030 or visit NWCCU at SXU.