Sister Isidore Perrigo, R.S.M. Staff Mission Award
The Saint Xavier Staff Mission Award recognizes a staff member whose service to the University community has embodied the University's core values and its Catholic/mercy mission in ways that contribute to making SXU a better place to work and to learn. The award will be presented on Mission Day, Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. in the Butler Reception Room.
Candidates must be current SXU staff members.
- Demonstrates a fulfillment of responsibilities in an exemplary fashion, showing initiative and creativity
- Makes a significant contribution to the University community that advances the University's mission and embodies the University's core values and its Catholic/Mercy identity
- Builds and maintains relationships among faculty, staff, students and alumni based on integrity, compassion and hospitality
Who May Nominate
Nominations are encouraged from fellow staff, faculty and SXU students. Potential candidates may nominate themselves.
- Fill out the nomination form.
- The Selection Committee reviews all nominations and submits a recommendation to the University resident for a final decision.
- The deadline for nominations is noon on Wednesday, February 14, 2020.
|2020||Lisa Lyons||2002||Maureen Wogan|
|2019||Mary Rita Insley
|2001||Kathleen Carlson, Ph.D.|
|2018||McHale Smith||2000||Alice Brosius|
|2017||Joanne Mullins||1999||Mary Ann Regan|
|2016||Jane Lundin, M.Ed.||1998||Paul Cherry|
|2015||Brian Hotzfield||1997||Grace M. Demicco|
|2014||Rae Joyce Baguilat||1996||Joan Kaminski|
|2013||Therese Johnson||1995||Gene Deplewski|
|2012||Catalina Ayala||1994||Jane Knoerr|
|2011||Kathy Mareska||1993||Charles Raddatz|
|2010||Jennifer Kjos Quinlan||1992||Laverne Knighten|
|2008-2009||Mary Kean Coffey||1991||Anne Steele|
|2007||Margaret Lepore||1990||Sister Pauline Fields, R.S.M.|
|2006||Sue DeMatteo||1989||Dolores Marek|
|2005||Barbara Sutton||1988||Jeanne Meissner|
|2004||Kathy McElligott||1987||Avis Clendenen, D. Min., Ph.D.|