GSM Graduate Programs
The graduate programs at Saint Xavier University are designed to meet the diverse and changing needs of students and employers. The Graham School of Management offers programs for working adults who seek a flexible schedule. These graduate programs are the perfect solution with options for eight-week, night or Saturday classes -- available in both traditional and online formats. All courses are taught by experts in their fields who have real-world experience and have dedicated their lives to teach and mentor the next generation of business executives.
The Graham School of Management offers:
- Nine Master of Business Administration (MBA) concentrations
- Five graduate certificates
- Two Master of Science (M.S.) concentrations in Accounting and Finance
- Two Dual Master's Degree programs that allow students to study applied computer science or nursing in addition to the MBA core courses
- A MBA/J.D. Dual Degree Program that works in partnership with the John Marshall Law School
Want to know more about the Graham School of Management's graduate programs at Saint Xavier University? Please fill out the form below!