Thank you for your interest in Saint Xavier University! Please select and click on the appropriate application below. There are no application fees to apply.
First-Year Student (Freshman)
Current high school students or recent high school graduates have multiple options to apply. Note: Programs for first-year students are available at our Chicago campus only.
- You may complete our Freshman Online Application, or
- If you received an invitation to apply using our Priority Student Application, simply follow the links in one of the emails you received, or
- You may apply to Saint Xavier using the Common Application.
Students who have attended another college or university or adult students returning to college to complete their bachelor's degree should complete our Transfer/Adult Student Application. Programs vary by campus location - Chicago, Chicago Police Academy (Chicago Police officers only), and online.
Graduate Student (Individuals Holding a Bachelor's Degree)
Students who have, or will have, completed their bachelor's degree by the time they start the program to which they are applying are eligible to apply to any of the programs below:
Graduate Business Education or Computer Science programs:
Graduate Speech Language Pathology program:
Graduate Medical Science program:
Graduate Nursing programs:
- Family Nurse Practitioner Application
- Post-Master's Certificate -- Family Nurse Practitioner Application
- Special Entry Option (SEO) Application
- Nursing Clinical Leadership Application
- Nursing Educator Application
- Nursing Executive Leadership Application
- Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing -- Clinical Leadership Application
- Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing -- Nursing Educator Application