Saint Xavier University has a long history of service to transfer students. In fact, Saint Xavier is among the top 10 private, non-profit, destination colleges for transfers in the state of Illinois. We value the time and commitment you've invested in your college studies thus far, and we know that you seek a transfer partner that provides generous transfer credit, a quality educational experience, and an affordable cost. Saint Xavier offers transfer merit scholarships for full-time transfer students ranging from $10,000 to $17,000 per academic year and a competitive, reduced tuition rate for students who attend SXU part-time.
Transferring to complete your undergraduate degree can be intimidating, but here at Saint Xavier we've worked to simplify the process. At Transfer Day, take advantage of transfer student services, including:
- On-the-spot application review
- Admission decision and merit scholarship determination
- Transfer credit evaluation and appointment with an academic advisor
- Opportunity to register for spring classes
- Creation of a financial aid offer and conversation with a financial aid counselor
Upcoming Transfer Days
Prospective students interested in transferring to Saint Xavier University for the fall 2020 semester are encouraged to attend one of the following Transfer Days at our campus.
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020 in the Butler Reception Room from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 in the Butler Reception Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 in the Butler Reception Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020 in the Fourth Floor Boardroom from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 in the Butler Reception Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, August 6, 2020 in the Butler Reception Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For you to get the most from this day, here are some steps you should take prior to attending Transfer Day:
- Apply online (no fee).
- Request official, sealed transcripts from all previous and current colleges and bring them with you to Transfer Day, or have them sent to the Office of Admission ahead of time. Students with fewer than 30 college credit hours completed should submit an official final high school transcript or GED score report.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and include SXU's school code 001768.
School of Nursing and Health Sciences Applicants
Due to specific nursing application deadlines, prospective transfer nursing students are NOT eligible to participate in the Transfer Day event. We encourage you to attend a Transfer Nursing Information Session to learn more.
Register online today!
For questions, contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798).