Veterans Admission Process
The Office of Admission is committed to assisting veterans through the application and admission process. Saint Xavier University operates on rolling admission (no deadlines except for nursing applicants) for undergraduate programs for the spring (January), fall (August) and summer (May) semesters. Deadlines and start terms for graduate students vary per academic program.
For details regarding undergraduate admission please call 773-298-3050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate Veteran Student Express Application Process
- Apply online to Saint Xavier University. There is no application fee.
- As part of our express application process, the essay requirement is waived for veteran students for all majors except nursing. Individuals applying to nursing must submit a one-page essay describing their reasons for pursuing nursing.
- Submit transcripts for ALL colleges attended.
- Submit military transcripts. Veterans of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard can request the new Joint Service Transcript online. Veterans of the Air Force should request their transcript through the Community College of the Air Force. The VA requires the submission of military transcripts as part of the application process.
- Veteran applicants are not required to submit standardized test scores such as ACT or SAT for admission.
- If you are using your benefits at another institution, you will also need to complete the Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (Form 22-1995), which can be found on the Veterans Affairs website.
For information regarding Veteran education benefits and the Yellow Ribbon Program, visit the GI Bill website.
Graduate Veteran Student Express Application Process
Saint Xavier University offers graduate programs through the School of Nursing and Health Sciences, the Graham School of Management and the College of Arts and Sciences. Due to the number of graduate programs available, admission procedures for each program may vary.
Please contact Brian Condon at 773-298-3058 or email@example.com for information on the express application process for graduate veteran students based on the program of your choice.