SXU Athlete Physicals
- The Health Center completes all SXU athletic physicals. Please call 773-298-3712 for an appointment or with any questions.
- Athletes are welcome to have their physical exam done at their convenience. We are open all summer and have appointments available Monday through Friday.
- When you come for your physical, please bring your ID (a driver's license or Cougar Card), your insurance card and any completed forms (see below).
- For your convenience, the Health Center will submit a claim to your insurance company of your behalf. If your policy requires a co-pay, it is due the day of service.
- Fall sports: Athletic physicals must be completed yearly and turned into the athletic department no later than August 1.
- Spring sports: Athletic physicals must be completed yearly and turned into the athletic department before the start of your season. Your coach and/or the athletic trainers will supply you with a specific date.
- The SXU Health Center collects immunization records for students. We recommend that new athletes bring their immunization records at the time of your athletic physical. Alternatively they can be uploaded to our secure patient portal.
Registration and Health History Forms
Please select the appropriate forms below, print, and fill them out before your visit. It will save you valuable time!
- Patient Registration and Consent, Medical History (please complete if you are a new patient, if you have turned 18 since your last visit, or if it has been more than three (3) years since your last visit)
- Athlete Release of Information Form (please complete yearly)
- Athlete Health History (print and complete and complete as a fillable PDF and email)
- Athlete Health History (PDF)
- Physical Form