SXU Athlete Physicals
- The Health Center completes all SXU athletic physicals. Please call 773-298-3712 for an appointment or with any questions.
- Athletes are welcome to have their physical exam done at their convenience. We are open all summer and have appointments available Monday through Friday.
- When you come for your physical, please bring your ID (a driver's license or Cougar Card), your insurance card and any completed forms (see below).
- For your convenience, the Health Center will submit a claim to your insurance company of your behalf. If your policy requires a co-pay, it is due the day of service.
- When the physical is completed, it is the athlete's responsibility to bring the signed forms to Kate DeGaetano, Head Athletic Trainer (Shannon Center, Room 157).
- Fall sports: Athletic physicals must be completed yearly and turned into the athletic department no later than August 1.
- Spring sports: Athletic physicals must be completed yearly and turned into the athletic department before the start of your season. Your coach and/or the athletic trainers will supply you with a specific date.
- If you are going to be on campus for a Via session and would like to receive your physical at that time, we recommend that you call in advance for an appointment. We try to add extra appointments on these days due to higher demand, but cannot guarantee space if you walk-in.
- The SXU Health Center also collects immunization records for students. We recommend that new athletes bring their immunization records at the time of your athletic physical.
Registration and Health History Forms
Please select the appropriate forms below, print, and fill them out before your visit. It will save you valuable time!
- Patient Registration (please complete if you are a new patient, if you have turned 18 since your last visit, or if it has been more than 3 years since your last visit)
- Athlete Release of Information Form (please complete yearly)
- Health History (please choose appropriate form)
- Physical Form