What is the Rebound Program?
The Rebound program is for first-year students who fall below a 2.0 cumulative grade point average within their first semester.
- Return to good academic standing.
- Continue receiving financial aid.
- Receive student support services.
- Remain on track for graduation.
Students in the program will participate in a zero credit, one-hour course for ten weeks.
For more information, please contact the Center for Learning and Student Support, at 773-298-5148 or studentsupportFREESXU.
Goals of the Rebound Program
- Identify and acknowledge barriers to your success.
- Improve organization, time management, and general study skills.
- Review subject materials within first-year core classes.
- Sharpen critical thinking and writing instruction.