Self-Service - View Account/Make a Payment Authorized User Access
The Office of the Bursar adopted Self-Service - View Account/Make a Payment services which is more efficient and environmentally friendly. Now is the time for you to set up authorized bill payers to view statements and make payments on your account.
Tuition bills will be generated electronically. Students can authorize another user (i.e. a parent, spouse, guardian, etc.) to view and pay the bill.
Setting Up a Proxy Account
Below are the steps to set up an authorized user account, you may also download the instructions (PDF):
- Log onto mySXU and go to Self-Service
- Proxy Accounts (NEW!)
- Read the disclaimer and agree to the terms by selecting the link
- You can choose to create a new proxy to access your account (under Add a Proxy, click dropdown box under Select a Proxy, select Add Another User), or choose an existing person, who has a relationship already defined, to add access.
- Fill out the required information, then select the access you will allow. Make sure to click the Disclosure Agreement which authorizes Saint Xavier University to disclose your information to the proxy, and then click Submit.
- Assign the user a username and password as directed
- An email will be sent with a user name for your proxy. The proxy will receive the same message and also a follow-up message with their password. If your proxy does not see these emails in their inbox, please have them check spam or clutter.
Once you establish the account, the proxy will be required to change their password when they log in for the first time. From this point the proxy may view the student's balance, view the invoice, and make a payment. If you prefer to mail in a check, simply print the invoice and return the top portion with your check to:
The Office of the Bursar
3700 West 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 773-298-3046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.