Office of Admission
Undergraduate Admission assists first-year freshmen, transfers, returning adults, undergraduate international students, and undergraduate student veterans in the application and enrollment process at Saint Xavier University. The application process, admission requirements, timelines and deadlines vary based on student type and program, so please consult the information listed in this catalog and our website for details.
Prospective students may request information about the University and its programs, as well as apply online. Upon receipt of an application, an admission counselor is assigned to assist applicants through the remaining steps in the application and enrollment process. Undergraduate Admission can be reached by calling 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view additional details please review the pages below:
- Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) and Seal of Biliteracy
- Freshman Student Application Procedure
- Freshman Student Admission
- Degree Completion Admission
- Former Saint Xavier University Student Readmission
- International Student Admission
- Special Categories of Attendance
- Transfer Credit
- Transfer Student Admission
- Undergraduate Student Admission
- Veteran Admission Process