- The SXU Health Center offers numerous immunizations for both children and adults in accordance with CDC recommendations. We are passionate about providing this service for the community.
- Immunizations are considered preventive healthcare and are therefore often covered by insurance. However, this is not guaranteed, especially if you need the vaccine for a program requirement. We recommend that you call your insurance to verify coverage before receiving any vaccines.
- If you do not have insurance coverage, are out-of-network, or prefer to pay out-of-pocket we have reasonable self-pay rates for all of our immunizations. Please call 773-298-3712 for pricing.
- Below is a list of the immunizations we keep in stock. Please note that we are no longer a part of the Vaccines for Children program.
|COVID-19 (Pfizer age 12+)|
|Hepatitis A (child and adult)|
|Hepatitis B (child and adult)
We carry both the Energix-B (3-dose series) and the Heplisav-B (2-dose series).
|Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type b)|
|Influenza (offered seasonally)|
|Meningitis conjugate (Menactra)|
|Meningitis Serogroup B (Trumenba)|
|MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)|
|Pneumococcal Conjugate (Prevnar-13)|
|Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (Pneumovax 23)|
|Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria)|
|Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)|
- Travel immunizations (except for any listed above) are not kept in-stock at the SXU Health Center and would need to be ordered after a Travel Medicine consultation. Generally vaccines arrive 2 business days after an order is placed.
- If any of the immunizations below are recommended by the provider based on the planned destination and activities of the traveler, the traveler must pre-pay before the travel immunization is ordered. Pricing is discussed at the visit.
- Insurance generally does not pay for travel vaccines, but we always recommend checking with your insurance provider.