Welcome to The SXU health center's Patient Portal
The SXU Health Center's Patient Portal allows our patients to communicate securely with providers and office staff. Our Patient Portal is a great option for ALL of our patients, including SXU students, SXU staff/faculty, and community members. Our portal is completely HIPAA compliant.
When you have an account you have access to numerous features, including:
- Weekly attestation and COVID-19 tests results uploaded under FORMS.
- Messaging securely with providers and office staff:
- Receive test results
- Ask providers questions
- Request past medical records, including immunization records
- Request a medication refill
- Billing questions
- Verify upcoming appointments
- Print immunization records
- Upload documents, including immunization records and release of information requests
- Enter insurance information
- Reference educational materials given to you during visits
Creating an Account
- Go to the SXU Patient Portal. Please note: Do NOT use Internet Explorer for this function.
- Create an account using the guidelines below:
|SXU Students and Staff||Community Members|
Please call the SXU Health Center at 773-298-3712 with any issues or questions.
Instructions for Immunization Upload
All SXU students taking more than 6 credits per semester (at any point in their time at SXU) must comply with the state immunization requirements or they will have their registration blocked for subsequent semesters. To see a full list and descriptions of what is required, please see our Student Immunization Requirements page.
- Please upload your full immunization record by clicking on the 'Upload' tab at the top of the screen.
- You will receive a secure message back from a provider stating that you are either compliant or that further records are needed. If you do not receive a message back in one week, please call to confirm that we received your records.
Please call 773-298-3712 with any questions or concerns.