Welcome to The SXU health center's Patient Portal
The SXU Health Center's Patient Portal allows our patients to communicate securely with providers and office staff. Our Patient Portal is a great option for ALL of our patients, including SXU students, SXU staff/faculty, and community members. Our portal is completely HIPAA compliant.
When you have an account you have access to numerous features, including:
- Messaging securely with providers and office staff:
- Receive test results
- Ask providers questions
- Request past medical records, including immunization records
- Request a medication refill
- Billing questions
- Verify upcoming appointments
- Print immunization records
- Upload documents, including immunization records and release of information requests
- Enter insurance information
- Reference educational materials given to you during visits
Creating an Account
- Go to the SXU Patient Portal. Please note: Do NOT use Internet Explorer for this function.
- Create an account using the guidelines below:
|SXU Students and Staff||Community Members|
Please call the SXU Health Center at 773-298-3712 with any issues or questions.
Instructions for Immunization Entry
- After you have created your account and entered the Patient Portal, select 'Immunizations' at the top of the web page
- Use the drop down boxes to enter the dates of the required immunizations. Please see Student Immunization Requirements for specific information about what is required.
- Click 'submit' when you are finished.
- You now must upload a copy of the immunization record. Select 'Upload' at the top of the web page and then follow the instructions to upload a scanned copy.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the SXU Health Center does not receive a scanned copy of your immunization records for verification, your entries are not considered valid. Alternatively you can drop off a copy at the SXU Health Center or fax the record to 773-298-3906.