Welcome to the Health Center at Saint Xavier University! We are unique in that we serve students, faculty/staff, and members of the community. We are nurse practitioner-led primary care clinic and therefore provide a variety of services for our patient population.
We are in-network with many insurance carriers. However, if you are out-of-network, uninsured, or prefer to pay out-of-pocket we offer reasonable self-pay rates. Please call 773-298-3712 for pricing.
We will be moving from our current location to 3925 W. 103rd Street (Driehaus Center) in late July 2018.
Schedule an Appointment
We often have many same-day appointments available, but we ask that you call ahead of time during business hours so that you do not have to wait unnecessarily.
Please call 773-298-3712 to schedule an appointment.
- Sick visits (sore throat, sinus infection, UTIs, etc.)
- Minor injury (no x-ray services on site)
- School, sports and pre-employment physicals
- Occupational health (including DOT physicals and drug screens)
- Well-woman exams
- Well-child exams (pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th and 9th grade)
- Immunizations (child and adult)
- Health program requirements (titers, PPD placements, QuantiFERON-TB Gold, drug screens, etc.)
- Laboratory services
- Chronic illness management (asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Lead screening
- CPR classes
- Health promotion and education
- Travel medicine
Wellness at SXU
At Saint Xavier University, we offer many tools to help the individual make good choices about their health.
Please browse the Wellness web pages to see how Wellness can help you make healthy choices.