Welcome to the Health Center at Saint Xavier University! We are unique in that we serve students, faculty/staff, and members of the community. We are nurse practitioner-led primary care clinic and therefore provide a variety of services for our patient population. We are open year-round (including summer!) and only close for major holidays. Our mission is to provide accessible and affordable holistic care that upholds the SXU standard for excellence.
We are in-network with many insurance carriers. However, if you are out-of-network, uninsured, or prefer to pay out-of-pocket we offer reasonable self-pay rates. Please call 773-298-3712 for pricing.
Open All Summer
The SXU Health Center remains open throughout the summer, only closing for major holidays according to the University's holiday calendar. The SXU Health Center will be closed on May 27, July 4-5, and September 2, 2019.
Schedule an Appointment
We often have same-day appointments available, but we ask that you call ahead of time during business hours so that you do not have to wait unnecessarily.
- Sick visits (sore throat, sinus infection, UTIs, etc.)
- Minor injury (no x-ray services on site)
- School, sports and pre-employment physicals
- Occupational health (including DOT physicals and drug screens)
- Well-woman exams
- Well-child exams (pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th and 9th grade)
- Immunizations (child and adult)
- Health program requirements (titers, PPD placements, Quantiferon-TB Gold, drug screens, etc.)
- Laboratory services
- Chronic illness management (asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Lead screening
- CPR classes
- Health promotion and education
- Travel medicine
"My first experience at the SXU Health Center was professional and caring. I was greeting with a smile, and felt like they welcomed me. They also had the vaccine I needed when my own pharmacy did not. Appreciated that convenience immensely."
"The SXU Health Center is extremely convenient, is very clean and the employees are professional and friendly. I will use it as often as possible. Great experience as always."
"This is a little unknown gem in the community. The staff is so nice and so professional.
They aren't overbooked and I got in and out quickly. Thank you to Saint Xavier's for
offering the clinic for all of us."
Schedule an appointment
If you'd like to schedule an appointment, please call 773-298-3712.
The Health Center is located at 3925 W. 103rd Street (Driehaus Center).