Welcome to the Health Center at Saint Xavier University! We are unique in that we serve students, faculty/staff, and members of the community. We are nurse practitioner-led primary care clinic and therefore provide a variety of services for our patient population. We are open year-round (including summer!) and only close for major holidays.
We are in-network with many insurance carriers. However, if you are out-of-network, uninsured, or prefer to pay out-of-pocket we offer reasonable self-pay rates. Please call 773-298-3712 for pricing.
It's that time of year again to protect yourself and your family from the flu! The SXU Health Center carries quadrivalent flu vaccines for 6 months olds and above. We also have high-dose flu vaccines for 65 years and older, as well as egg-free and preservative free versions of the flu vaccine. Call today for an appointment!
Schedule an Appointment
We often have same-day appointments available, but we ask that you call ahead of time during business hours so that you do not have to wait unnecessarily.
- Sick visits (sore throat, sinus infection, UTIs, etc.)
- Minor injury (no x-ray services on site)
- School, sports and pre-employment physicals
- Occupational health (including DOT physicals and drug screens)
- Well-woman exams
- Well-child exams (pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th and 9th grade)
- Immunizations (child and adult)
- Health program requirements (titers, PPD placements, Quantiferon-TB Gold, drug screens, etc.)
- Laboratory services
- Chronic illness management (asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Lead screening
- CPR classes
- Health promotion and education
- Travel medicine
On July 23, 2018 we moved to our new location at 3925 W. 103rd Street (Driehaus Center).
If you'd like to schedule an appointment, please call 773-298-3712.