Welcome to the Health Center at Saint Xavier University! We are unique in that we serve students, faculty/staff, and members of the community. We are nurse practitioner-led primary care clinic and therefore provide a variety of services for our patient population.
We are in-network with many insurance carriers. However, if you are out-of-network, uninsured, or prefer to pay out-of-pocket we offer reasonable self-pay rates. Please call 773-298-3712 for pricing.
We will be moving from our current location to 3925 W. 103rd Street (Driehaus Center) in late July 2018.
Schedule an Appointment
We often have same-day appointments available, but we ask that you call ahead of time during business hours so that you do not have to wait unnecessarily.
Please call 773-298-3712 to schedule an appointment.
- Sick visits (sore throat, sinus infection, UTIs, etc.)
- Minor injury (no x-ray services on site)
- School, sports and pre-employment physicals
- Occupational health (including DOT physicals and drug screens)
- Well-woman exams
- Well-child exams (pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th and 9th grade)
- Immunizations (child and adult)
- Health program requirements (titers, PPD placements, Quantiferon-TB Gold, drug screens, etc.)
- Laboratory services
- Chronic illness management (asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Lead screening
- CPR classes
- Health promotion and education
- Travel medicine
The SXU Health Center is open all year, including summer! We only close for major holidays.
If you'd like to schedule an appointment, please call 773-298-3712.