September 26 to October 1
Deadline to petition for spring 2023 graduation
Fall I accelerated session ends
October 17Fall II accelerated session begins
October 18Faculty Professional Development Day: all full semester classes between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. are canceled
Your Future Starts Here
Explore Occupations to Find the Right Path for You
Saint Xavier University is pleased to offer a wide variety of high quality academic programs to a diverse and talented student body. Saint Xavier University strives to provide its learning community with a solid foundation in liberal arts and professional education, establishing well-rounded members of society.Explore Majors and Programs
Sometimes college can seem a bit scary if you don't know the right people to talk to and the right places to go, but Saint Xavier is here to help you. Academic guidance is offered to help students succeed and get the most out of their college years; they help students conduct research, write papers, register, evaluate program requirements and ask questions.
Why Honors at SXU?
- Supportive community of motivated students from diverse backgrounds
- Dedicated faculty whose research activity directly shapes your learning experience
- Thematic curriculum that fosters interdisciplinary learning
- Opportunities to work closely with faculty in your field on research projects you design
- Special Honors grants to support individual research, conferences and travel study
- Eligibility for the Oxford Study Abroad Program
- Personalized advising and early registration to guarantee integration of Honors coursework with requirements of your major
- Cultivation of leadership disposition and skills that will give you a competitive edge
Darryl Brown, Class of 2012
Studying abroad can be one of the most memorable experiences of your life. It allows students the opportunity to learn about the world and other cultures through first hand experiences.
Choosing to study abroad is one of the most important decisions you can make. To get started, contact Kelly Reidy, Center for International Education (CIE) director, at 773-298-3780 or via email at reidyFREESXU.Contact Us