Saint Xavier University is looking forward to safely welcoming all students, faculty, staff and visitors on campus in fall 2021, as we prepare to return to our normal levels of in-person classes in accordance with local, state and national public health guidelines. Most of our classes will be held in person, as we had done prior to the pandemic. Support services and co-curricular activities will be available in person with virtual opportunities when necessary to promote a safe and inclusive campus experience. As always, SXU will continue to monitor and follow public health guidelines and transition if needed to support the health and safety of the SXU community.
Final day to change a class from audit to credit
Faculty Professional Development day: all full semester classes between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. are canceled
Spring I accelerated session ends
Petition via Self-Service on mySXU for summer 2021 and fall 2021 graduation.
Saint Xavier University is pleased to offer a wide variety of high quality academic programs to a diverse and talented student body. Saint Xavier University strives to provide its learning community with a solid foundation in liberal arts and professional education, establishing well-rounded members of society.Explore Majors and Programs
Sometimes college can seem a bit scary if you don't know the right people to talk to and the right places to go, but Saint Xavier is here to help you. Academic guidance is offered to help students succeed and get the most out of their college years; they help students conduct research, write papers, register, evaluate program requirements and ask questions.
Why Honors at SXU?
- Supportive community of motivated students from diverse backgrounds
- Dedicated faculty whose research activity directly shapes your learning experience
- Thematic curriculum that fosters interdisciplinary learning
- Opportunities to work closely with faculty in your field on research projects you design
- Special Honors grants to support individual research, conferences and travel study
- Eligibility for the Oxford Study Abroad Program
- Personalized advising and early registration to guarantee integration of Honors coursework with requirements of your major
- Cultivation of leadership disposition and skills that will give you a competitive edge
Darryl Brown, Class of 2012
Take advantage of summer by registering for courses at Saint Xavier University to help you graduate on time or earlier! Courses begin as early as May 2020, so register early to ensure you get the classes you need!Learn More
Studying abroad can be one of the most memorable experiences of your life. It allows students the opportunity to learn about the world and other cultures through first hand experiences.
Choosing to study abroad is one of the most important decisions you can make. To get started, contact Kelly Reidy, Center for International Education (CIE) director, at 773-298-3780 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us