Digital marketing is an evolving area that profoundly impacts business processes of
almost every organization. What was once an afterthought is now the driver for brands'
marketing strategies. Social media marketing, content marketing, mobile marketing,
email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), programmatic advertising, digital
advertising, etc., are shaking up the tried-and-true traditional methods. Moreover,
digital marketing is now involved in everything from product development and pricing
to public relations and human resources.
you to be responsible and effective business executives in a diverse and changing global
society. More specifically, you will learn to use digital marketing strategies and media to:
- Develop new products.
- Build value for existing brands.
- Manage digital marketing channels.
- Manage social media platforms.
- Optimize paid and organic search.
- Measure and analyze both digital and social media campaigns.
- Leverage advertising and public relations in online contexts.
- Practice ethical and responsible marketing strategies.
Graphic Design Minor
Just about every industry sector needs people with art and design minors for rewarding niche roles. People with art and design careers use their creative skills to communicate their client's message. The art and design sector can be quite competitive, with technical skills increasingly important for many art and design jobs.
All business executives will have to write, whether it is a formal report, a memo, or even an e-mail correspondence. The writing minor provides necessary communication skills that business professionals will use on a daily basis.
Contact the Office of Admission
- Toll Free: 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798)
- Fax: 773-298-3076
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M-T: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
F: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
S: 9 a.m. - Noon
Meet the Faculty
Joy Shields, Alumna, Class of 2016
Joy encourages current students to maintain a portfolio while they are students to help them showcase their skills when applying for jobs.