Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Out-of-State Online Education Student Complaint Process

Academic Complaints

All academic complaints should follow the Course Grade Grievance Procedure for graduate students and the Academic Status Grievance Procedure for undergraduate students. Information regarding these procedures can be found in the online student catalog.

Course Grade Grievance Procedure

Academic Status Grievance Procedure

For all other issues, the complaint should be brought to:

Richard L. Venneri, Ph.D.
Associate Provost, Office of Academic Affairs
Saint Xavier University
3700 W. 103rd St.
Chicago, IL 60655

Complaint Process Report

All students also have the right to file a complaint with their state higher education department. The list below is a compilation of all the complaint process web links and/or explanation of the process for the 68 agencies within the US (including Puerto Rico and Washington, DC).

Complaint Resolution Contacts by State