Degree Audit Information
The Electronic Degree Audit is an unofficial report available to Undergraduate students, Graduate students and University Academic Advisors. Saint Xavier University provides a degree audit report through the Saint Xavier University Portal for Students. This report is an unofficial audit of degree progress that reflects courses currently in progress as well as transfer credit applied. It displays the requirements of the degree, major(s) or minor(s) students have declared by applying the student's coursework and earned Institutional credit hours as well as any transfer credit hours to the degree requirements and evaluating the progress toward degree completion.
Important notes about the Electronic Degree Audit:
- It is not a transcript. It is an internal University document and not intended for distribution outside of the University.
- Its list of graduation requirements is superseded by the official degree requirements listed in the Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs.
- Specializations or concentrations that may or may not be required in the major or minor must be officially declared in order to obtain a complete evaluation.
- Substitutions or waivers approved by Academic Advisors must be officially noted on the student's academic record in order to be reflected on the Electronic Degree Audit report.
- It is not meant to replace individual advisor meetings. It is however meant to aid and assist students and advisers and to improve the advising process.